SAFE_keeper kleinbasel by Tanja Klei
Fabric masks for people with a sense for design & style
We thought about what we could do with our beautiful kleinbasel fabric prints, we experimented and developed. Now it’s here:
The SAFE_keeper fabric mask from kleinbasel by Tanja Klein
The ingenious cut is available in 2 sizes for men and women and is a real alternative with the kleinbasel style elements.
Our offer is aimed at private individuals, companies, teams and clubs with a sense of Swiss design and an appreciation of socially fair production.
We are of the opinion that despite the great challenge of this crisis, we should have a stylish and appreciative approach to our fellow human beings.
We show solidarity and protect the people we meet and ourselves.
- Fabric masks made of 100% cotton or suitable mixed fabric in kleinbasel
- Fabric print or plain with contrast edging, densely woven, double fabric
- Washable at 60 degrees or in the oven at 70 degrees for 20 minutes
- Size adjustable on the elastic by means of an adjustment ring behind the ear
- Good fit through ergonomic cut
- Adjacent to the cheek area
- By individual insertion of a fine filter material the protection can be additionally be increase
- It is not a medical product because it is not certified
1 fabric mask (in kleinbasel fabric print) CHF 39.00
1 fabric mask (plain with contrast edging) CHF 35.00
up to 100 fabric masks various fabrics CHF 26.50 excl. MwSt
First Delivery from 11th of May 2020
Please Contact email@example.com
- Put the SAFE-keeper fabric mask against the chin with freshly washed or disinfected hands (the inside must not be touched).
- Pull the elastic over the ears one after the other
- Removing the mask without touching the hands on the face if possible
- Wash/disinfect hands after removing the mas
- After use, wash the washable fabric mask at a minimum of 60° with heavy-duty detergent and then allow to air dry.
- Carefull: Do not inadvertently mix up used masks with fresh ones
- f the fabric masks are damp, they lose any effect, therefore replace them promptly with a fresh fabric mask.
Stay healthy, #staysafe
Tanja Klein and the kleinbasel Team